Step-Up + Soar
This is a six-month immersion in all things holistic health – nutrition, lifestyle, spirituality, meditation, stress management, personal development, movement and more!
It’s a chance to go above and beyond that which is ‘urgent’ and really carve out your own brand of wellness. We dig deep. We break free. We transform. This is a real game-changer.
This program is for you if:
- You feel it’s time to step-up into your best life yet and soar to new heights in mind-body-soul.
- You want to feel free, light, happy.
- Your soul is calling for nourishment, balance and joy.
- You are prepared to peel back the layers on your health, nutrition, lifestyle, movement, spirituality, emotions, habits, patterns and learned behaviours.
- You believe that everything is interconnected and that you have the power to create change in your life.
- You know that your wellness is more than just about food and you want to dive into understanding who you really are and how you can let your true (awesome) essence shine.
- You are ready to clear out limiting beliefs and emotional blocks that are holding you back.
Do you want more...
- Forward momentum
- Happiness + calm
- Clarity + connection
- Control + direction
- Energy + vitality
- Strength + health
- Clear skin + eyes
- Nurturing relationships
- Exciting opportunities
- Joy + love
And a whole lot less...
- Feeling stuck + limited
- Stress, anxiety + overwhelm
- Limiting self-beliefs driving your life
- Digestive problems
- Disconnection from your self
- Exhaustion + poor health
PLUS! EXTRA bonus material
- Recorded guided meditations
- Video lessons to support the content
- A stack of worksheets and info-sheets
- 1 x Journalling guide with video lesson.
- 50% discount on all future events from The Wellness Project!
- Access to my free weekly newsletter and subscriber only gifts + advice/tips and special offers
Are you ready to transform into the person you deserve to be? The person you truly are?!
Your next step:
Book in a free 20 min virtual soul session (via Skype/Phone) to discuss how I can be support you to Step-Up + Soar!
(Commitment free, let’s just chat!)
Why work with me? Read about my client’s experience!
“I came to Claire on the tail end of a year that was all about indulgence and excess. Food, alcohol and unhealthy relationships had been my vices and how I coped with a lot of underlying anxiety and stress. I felt trapped in an endless cycle of promises to myself that were constantly broken and the stress of my circumstances seemed unbearable. Feeling overweight, unhealthy and wrong, I sought a fix for myself; I wanted to change my life.
Although I initially signed up to help me lose weight, I found so much more. Claire has helped me to realise that nourishing myself well starts with loving myself – that these two things are key and intertwined. I’ve learnt how to tune in to my intuition, to better connect with my authentic self. She has provided me with the tools to break down my own limiting beliefs that had become so embedded in my thoughts. I’ve learnt to slow down, to make space, to let go of my agendas, and to seek the present moment above all things.
On top of all of these juicy internal shifts, I’ve found that my energy levels have improved. My digestion is no longer painful and sluggish. My skin is clearer. I’ve stopped relying on coffee and alcohol to make me sparkle. I love eating well and feeling hydrated. I’ve recently swapped running and heavy gym sessions for bike riding and yoga. My weight is slowly going down – but more importantly I appreciate and accept my body, and have let go of the angst that dominated my life.
This is all still a process, but the foundations are there now for me to build on – to understand my body on a deeper level and to figure out what works for me. Claire and her work through The Wellness Project has significantly shifted the direction of my life, my health and my self worth. And I am forever grateful for it.
I was seeking control, but instead, I learned how to surrender. Working with Claire was perfect – the best investment I’ve ever made.”
Erin Laishley | Sydney, Australia