RECIPE: RASPBERRY + FIG LOAF
Yep, this recipe calls for a big old OMG (oh-my-god) moment.
A few weeks back I sent a call-out to my enewsletter subscribers and asked my gorgeous peeps to share some of their favourite recipes. On my facebook page I am always so impressed by the recipe people are whipping up that I thought it was time to share some of that goodness.
P.s Get on my list if you haven’t already and receive your free member pack filled with lots of wellness goodies! Sign-up below!
The very first recipe that landed in my inbox left me glazy eyed and drooling. A BIG huge thanks to the lovely Larissa Jones who served up this delectable Raspberry + Fig Loaf.
You are going to LOVE this.
Let’s do this! Happy Baking.
What you’ll need
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup GF Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup apple, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup figs, sliced
- 3/4 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond meal, rye flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs. Stir in vanilla, coconut oil and mashed bananas. Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in dates, apples, figs and raspberries. Break up bigger lumps of dates if they stick together.
- Transfer batter to prepared loaf tin. Bake for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
So, hey – if you want to share one of your most delicious recipes send them over to me. Email me your recipe, (claire (at) thewellnessproject.net.au – just replace (a) with @) with an image and any social media links you want included for all you bloggers out there. Keep it clean, super-healthy, sugar-free, gluten-free if possible and packed with goodness.
Join The Wellness ProjectGet free weekly insights & inspiration
- Get your FREE ebook: 21 Days to Free Your Mind, Fuel Your Body & Feed Your Soul
https://homedepotscomsurvey.com https://ipandaexpressfeedback.com https://iwhataburgersurvey.com https://ichipotlefeedback.com https://talktowendysknow.com https://tellsubwaylistens.com https://talktosonicknow.com https://lowescomsurveys.com https://telldunkincom.com