One Woke Mama – Episode 020 – Living a simple, soulful and sacred life with Megan Dalla-Camina
One Woke Mama – The journey of awakening through motherhood
One Woke Mama -Episode 020 – Living a simple, soulful and sacred life with Megan Dalla-Camina
Megan Dalla-Camina is one of those women that you sit up and pay attention to.
She is a Women’s Mentor. Author. Founder. Speaker.
CoFounder/CEO Lead Like A Woman
Founder & Creator Sacred Living Co
And her daily work centres around Helping Women Rise.
She’s recently released her latest book – Simple, Soulful, Sacred and I’ve had the pleasure of chatting to her on all things motherhood, sacred living, simple and soulful ways to show up in the world.
I know you are going to enjoy this conversation – it’ll spark ideas for how to show up and be in the world, through your motherhood journey and all from a much more intentional, considered and beautifully simple space.
In this episode we cover:
- Megan’s motherhood journey in context of consciousness and awakening
- How we invite more sacredness, simplicity and soulfulness into our busy lives as mamas
- Why sacredness matters
- How it changes and shapes our lives as women and mamas
- What motherhood has taught Megan
- How we can feel more sovereign in this stage of womanhood – motherhood
- How would you encourage other women who are used to the more masculine, type a way of living that a more feminine approach might be what their soul needs – right now during motherhood?
Listen to Episode 020:
Beautiful one, thank you for being here and listening. It would mean the world to me if you would hit subscribe and stay connected to One Woke Mama – join me on this journey of awakening. Your feedback, comments, reviews and shares would always be gratefully received but also help us to reach more mamas who need support as they navigate the choppy waters of motherhood and all it asks of us.
Love + light,