How to be imperfectly perfect
Why do we strive for perfection?
What is so scary about being our imperfect selves? And who labelled ‘imperfection’ something to avoid like the black plague? Maybe we can be imperfectly perfect instead?
Have you ever pondered on how completely futile the desire for perfection is and how perhaps, the imperfections, that paint the picture that is you, is actually a demonstration of your perfection – as a human being, as spirit and everything in between – mothers, daughters, lovers, fathers, sons, friends, colleagues.
I know you’ve felt the weight and pressure of perfectionism. I know you’ve carried the burden of striving to be something you’ve come to believe is ‘excellent beyond improvement’.
Flawless. Complete. Exact. Absolute.
In today’s VLOG I dive into imperfection and explore how we can embrace imperfection.
- This is an invitation to embrace the imperfect you.
- This is about opening up in order to witness and experience the perfection that is your imperfect self.
- This is a homage to life, as the imperfectly perfect experience that is it!
- This is a chance to herald the beauty of the asymmetry and unevenness of life.
Take a deep breath. Connect inwards to yourself (imperfections and all!) and dive into this video. I know you are going to love this!
Your turn: Share below. What’s something IMPERFECT about you or your life right now that you are now going to celebrate and appreciate?
love + light,
Join The Wellness ProjectGet free weekly insights & inspiration
- Get your FREE ebook: 21 Days to Free Your Mind, Fuel Your Body & Feed Your Soul
https://homedepotscomsurvey.com https://ipandaexpressfeedback.com https://iwhataburgersurvey.com https://ichipotlefeedback.com https://talktowendysknow.com https://tellsubwaylistens.com https://talktosonicknow.com https://lowescomsurveys.com https://telldunkincom.com