Episode #1: Healing Your Shadow with Belinda Davidson
Episode #1 with Belinda Davidson: How to heal your shadow.
If you’ve followed my work over the last few years, you’ll know that our energy anatomy – working with the chakras, energy field – is a passion of mine.
You might also know that one of my spiritual mentors is an incredible woman called Belinda Davidson.
Belinda is a woman that has one foot in this world and one foot in another world.
A mystic; a deeply psychic woman, whose work centres around the Chakras, White Light, Mindfulness and the Shadow.
Belinda has just released her very first book – From Dark to Light; A modern mystics guide to healing the shadow – to rave reviews and HUGE global success.
Not only have I spent the last four years patiently and persistently working with my chakras – after all, as you will discover in our discussion, to change your life you must change your energy – the white light and mindfulness, but I have also embarked on rising, releasing and healing the shadows within.
Earlier this year I attended Belinda’s three-day workshop specifically on The Shadow. To say it was a mind-blowing, life-changing experience would be an understatement. And I hate using phrases like that because they can come across a little trite (and over used!)
But it’s true.
Which is why I just had to chat with Belinda for my very first episode with The Wellness Project Podcast.
I am certain that if you are mystically inclined – you believe in and respect the power of energy and
In this episode we cover:
- Belinda’s new book and its instant success
- The healing arc and high vibration of Belinda’s book
- Your two selves – the dark and the light within us
- The universe as a spectrum of emotion and vibration
- Why we are here, as souls; what is our journey
- What ‘being in flow’ really is
- My personal and very big shadow release
- The energy field, medical intuition, the shadow, blockage and ego
- What does the shadow mean?
- Why the shadow work is beautiful work
- The importance of doing the shadow work yourself – the law of free will.
- The impact you can have by being your luminous self
Listen to Episode #1
Connect with Belinda
Web (please sign up for her free WEEKLY white light sessions via her mailing list)
I hope you loved this chat with Belinda. Feel free to comment below and share your thoughts on it all. And don’t forget to give this podcast a 5-star review in iTunes so I can keep on bringing you amazing interviews, insights and chats.
Love + light,