One Woke Mama – Episode 06a – Are you a Victim, Martyr or both?
One Woke Mama – The journey of awakening through motherhood
Episode 06a: Are you a victim, martyr or both?
One of the most uncomfortable things I’ve had to face as a mother is this truth – I swing between behaving like a victim or a martyr. Embodying these archetypes is actually more normal and common than we realise. Especially during motherhood.
We embody these roles during motherhood, not one or the other, but both. And I actually think many of us do this. We might just not see it yet. We often choose to avoid it because, let’ be real here, these are not the most flattering roles to appropriate.
I take a look at these two roles and how they might come into being during our motherhood journey. And in the following episode 06b I share how we can break this chain.
In this episode I cover:
- The way the Victim Archetype might show up for you – and personal examples of how it doe for me
- The way the Martyr Archetype might show up for you – and my examples of this too
- What triggers these roles from coming up for me
- Getting honest with yourself and seeing where you learnt these roles from
- What breaking the chain is about and how we can begin this process
- How we might start to question these roles
- The next episode on Breaking The Chain
Listen to Episode 06a
Beautiful one, thank you for being here and listening. It would mean the world to me if you would hit subscribe and stay connected to One Woke Mama – join me on this journey of awakening. Your feedback, comments, reviews and shares would always be gratefully received but also help us to reach more mamas who need support as they navigate the choppy waters of motherhood and all it asks of us.
Love + light,
https://homedepotscomsurvey.com https://ipandaexpressfeedback.com https://iwhataburgersurvey.com https://ichipotlefeedback.com https://talktowendysknow.com https://tellsubwaylistens.com https://talktosonicknow.com https://lowescomsurveys.com https://telldunkincom.com