Listen to Episode 061:
This week’s episode offers some insight, compassion and understanding around the grieving process that motherhood activates – the real and valid grief that we feel, as mamas, as we let go of who we once were.
What we did, how we looked, the life we once had is no longer, as we transition through Matresence, becoming a new woman, mother and human being, we must allow ourselves to grieve what is no longer our reality in mind-body-soul.
private healing journey to sweep through, clear out, realign and find your centre. Using breathwork, EFT, meditation and Somatic Coaching, these powerful and profound sessions are designed for a quick tune-up.
This ONLINE breath work journey will blend breath work practice with gentle movement and meditation.
Expect to feel clear headed, light, bright and beautifully grounded.
- Your body will feel open.
- Your cells buzzing with fresh oxygen.
- Your brain open.
- Your heart free from anxiety.
- Your spirit high vibing.
Try out PMSM for only $1 for the first month, and $29 p/month thereafter.
A monthly membership group to nourish, soothe, support and uplift.
Come together, connect and share in resources, practices and tools as a support through these wild times.
- Regular Practical Magic and Spiritual Medicine based sessions: meditation, eft, breath work, somatic practices
- Themed monthly content: to dig a little into the spiritual, energetic, mental, physical and emotional support we need.
- Monthly Virtual Sacred Circles: Connection. Illumination. Honouring. Reflection.
- A responsive, inclusive and supportive space: designed to alchemise those heavy, anxious and out-of-control emotions; raising our vibration, staying present, positive and connected.
Beautiful one, thank you for being here and listening. It would mean the world to me if you would hit subscribe and stay connected to One Woke Mama – join me on this journey of awakening. Your feedback, comments, reviews and shares would always be gratefully received but also help us to reach more mamas who need support as they navigate the choppy waters of motherhood and all it asks of us.
Love + light,