Listen to Episode 058:
How do you feel about letting yourself get unhinged? Untethered – lost in your emotions for just a few moments. Howling, crying, sobbing, trembling with emotion and sensation.
Have you ever allowed the feeling within you to be fully felt, expressed and released – safely of course and without harming anyone else?
What if I told you that I considered one of the greatest acts of Self Compassion and Self Love to be just this – getting unhinged, allowing yourself to FEEL and honouring the release of energy and emotion that your body is crying out for.
Does that make you uncomfortable or excited?
Listen in to this episode to hear a few personal stories of when this has happened to me, and exactly WHY I believe it’s so valuable to honour our feelings.
This ONLINE breath work journey will blend breath work practice with gentle movement and meditation.
Expect to feel clear headed, light, bright and beautifully grounded.
- Your body will feel open.
- Your cells buzzing with fresh oxygen.
- Your brain open.
- Your heart free from anxiety.
- Your spirit high vibing.
Try out PMSM for only $1 for the first month, and $29 p/month thereafter.
A monthly membership group to nourish, soothe, support and uplift.
Come together, connect and share in resources, practices and tools as a support through these wild times.
- Regular Practical Magic and Spiritual Medicine based sessions: meditation, eft, breath work, somatic practices
- Themed monthly content: to dig a little into the spiritual, energetic, mental, physical and emotional support we need.
- Monthly Virtual Sacred Circles: Connection. Illumination. Honouring. Reflection.
- A responsive, inclusive and supportive space: designed to alchemise those heavy, anxious and out-of-control emotions; raising our vibration, staying present, positive and connected.
Beautiful one, thank you for being here and listening. It would mean the world to me if you would hit subscribe and stay connected to One Woke Mama – join me on this journey of awakening. Your feedback, comments, reviews and shares would always be gratefully received but also help us to reach more mamas who need support as they navigate the choppy waters of motherhood and all it asks of us.
Love + light,