One Woke Mama – The journey of awakening through motherhood
One Woke Mama – Episode 029 – The Final Frontier; healing my pelvic floor and finding the Forgotten Feminine within.
Episode 029 explores what I call the Final Frontier in my post partum healing journey – healing the pelvic floor, pelvic organ prolapse and on a more spiritual and energetic level coming to face The Forgotten Feminine.
I share, quite vulnerably and candidly my journey with Pelvic Organ Prolapse – I explain what it is, what I did and didn’t know what POP, my journey of healing and how it’s led me to face the disconnection of my inner feminine energy and power.
This was a very raw, in real-time, authentic conversation about where I currently am on this journey of healing. There are tears shed as I speak the truth of my inner divine feminine and her sadness at being cut-off, numbed out, ignored and disconnected.
This is a conversation that all women need to hear. Please tune in, listen with love, compassion and respect. And share it along to your mama friends.
Listen to Episode 029:
- I mention the work of Christine Kent – The Whole Woman.
- I also share the core technique – Hypopressive P.s google away but be careful of what you read. This is still an underground technique although based on an ancient yogic breath, there is not a lot of ‘official research’ – which doesn’t bother me at all, but be wary when you go down the rabbit hole!
- And here is where I did my Hypopressive workshop in Sydney – Core Tone Fitness
- I also purchased and occasionally use this Pelvic Floor trainer – KGoal
- I did the Mutu System program for deep core healing and re-activation
- I also highly recommend you visit a holistically minded pelvic floor physiotherapist and do so regularly during pregnancy and postpartum
Get my Om Mama Love Meditation Bundle HERE 12 Meditation Track and 12 Affirmation Cards – $49
Join The Alchemy of Emotional Freedom Online EFT Masterclass LIVE Round commencing November 11th
Beautiful one, thank you for being here and listening. It would mean the world to me if you would hit subscribe and stay connected to One Woke Mama – join me on this journey of awakening. Your feedback, comments, reviews and shares would always be gratefully received but also help us to reach more mamas who need support as they navigate the choppy waters of motherhood and all it asks of us. Love + light, Claire