One Woke Mama – Episode 018 – It’s time to show up for your tribe
One Woke Mama – The journey of awakening through motherhood
One Woke Mama -Episode 018 – It’s time to show up for your tribe
In Episode 018 I explore the layers or tribe, the village and support.
I dive into the tribe online. How our society has carved out a different way for us to connect and how it has also changed the village vibe that we all so need and crave.
I also look at the importance of letting others parent our children and support us through that shared experience of parenting. When our children have an extended circle of aunties, uncles, grandparents, neighbours to share the load we can see how that shapes who they are, teaches them about the world, about compassion and also about connection. It also allows us to rest in and accept the support of others and to fully embrace the truth that we aren’t meant to be all things to all people – particularly our children.
I also shine a light on where and how you might be co-dependant and weighed down by expectations that your partner or other close family member must support you and be everything to you – in every way. Which is unrealistic, disempowering and ultimately leaves you insecure about your ability to cope and handle motherhood.
I explore and ask:
- How does tribe benefit us?
- How does it benefit ourselves?
- How do we cultivate and find our tribe considering the way our society is now structured?
- How do we face up to our co-dependancy and expectations of another’s support?
- How do we take back ownership for our needs and cultivate our own version of the village?
- How do we call in our own tribe? Are you waiting for your tribe to find you or is it time for you to show up for your tribe?
My new online masterclass that will teach you the powerful, yet simple tools of EFT combined with Chakras, White Light and Essential Oils.
Listen to Episode 018
Beautiful one, thank you for being here and listening. It would mean the world to me if you would hit subscribe and stay connected to One Woke Mama – join me on this journey of awakening. Your feedback, comments, reviews and shares would always be gratefully received but also help us to reach more mamas who need support as they navigate the choppy waters of motherhood and all it asks of us.
Love + light,
Come along to the first One Woke Mama Circle in Sydney – Get your tickets here!
I’d love to quickly share with you the first of the One Woke Mama circles happening i Sydney.
10th August, 1-3:30pm.
- Join me as we experience a monthly moment of divine connection in circle.
- A carved out pocket of deliciousness where you will feel renewed in body and mind.
- A spaciousness that fills you back up.
You will come away feeling inspired by and connected to other like-minded mamas who see motherhood as the catalyst for their own spiritual awakening. Just like you do.
You will experience a sense of presence, inner connection and the gift of awareness – creating shifts, letting go of beliefs and paradigms that don’t serve you and inviting in more of the mother and woman you want to be.
Together we will journey through:
- Embodiment practices
- Reflective practices
- And some luscious time away from children as you return home to YOU.
We will explore, share, reflect on and dive into the shadows and the light of your motherhood journey.
Providing and holding space for you to peel back the layers and grow through your own experiences in a shared collective – in a mama tribe that understands and SEES you.