DO YOU KNOW HOW TO BE ‘BAD’?
- Have you ever just called in sick because you needed a day alone?
- Have you ever told your friend that, honestly, you can’t catch up today just because you want to do nothing and not talk crap?
- Have you ever deleted a bunch of new emails in your inbox, just so? Or turned your phone off for a day? Or not instagrammed even though people are expecting to see what pretty pictures you’ve taken?
- Have you ever not gone to the gym/yoga in the morning and just slept in, without guilt?
- Have you ever done the exact opposite to what you normally do and been surprised by how much fun it was? Like drinking, when you don’t normally and actually enjoying yourself? Or not drinking and having a great night?
- Have you ever not gone to a friend’s not-so-important birthday party (after 30 doesn’t a huge bash become a bit ridiculous?) because you’d rather see a friend for dinner than pretend to have a good night and blow lots of cash?
I’m not writing this encouraging us all to become super selfish, ignoring the needs of our friends, work, family, partners. Far from it. I’m asking, do you often put all those people well before your own needs and have you become a little disconnected with what you really want/need in the moment? Can we all just break a few of the tiny little rules we’ve imposed on ourself and just stop. For a moment. And like it. Accept it. Enjoy it. Relish in it.
https://homedepotscomsurvey.com https://ipandaexpressfeedback.com https://iwhataburgersurvey.com https://ichipotlefeedback.com https://talktowendysknow.com https://tellsubwaylistens.com https://talktosonicknow.com https://lowescomsurveys.com https://telldunkincom.com