Own and love every part of you
Are you prepared to lean into, not away from, the shadow of your soul?
Some of my greatest inspiration comes from my clients. I might be reading a book, or studying something in particular and then the universe (who really wants me to pay attention) will send along a client who perfectly demonstrates what it is that I am learning for myself.
The lesson that most stands out at the moment?. Well, my beauties, I feel it’s time for all of us to step-up and own every single part of ourselves… particular the parts we have concealed and disowned.
How can we be fully and completely WHOLE or heal on a soul-level if we don’t OWN every part of ourselves? I’m not just talking about our talents, our beauty, our gorgeous bodies and the stuff that comes naturally, or even the parts we don’t necessarily like but it’s not too much of a stretch to ‘own’. I’m also (and mostly) talking about the messy parts and the mess we’ve made in our lives. The painful memories. The shitty experiences.
The stuff we’d rather walk away from. The truths that we don’t think reflect who we are (or want to be?).
In today’s VLOG I explore this powerful concept within shadow-work: owning ourselves, and every part! I also share with you a technique that I use with myself and my clients to kick-start this process of revealing and owning that which we’d rather suppress, ignore and disown.
CLICK PLAY TO WATCH
You will learn:
- What I mean when I talk about the ‘disowned’ shadow elements of ourselves
- What owning every part of you looks like and what it’s not!
- A unique technique to help you make peace with the part you have disowned
- The part of myself that took me years to make peace with and why I’ve come to love it. (I used to tell white lies, alot, as a kid… I hated it)
- Why this is self-love of the highest order
Share with me in the comments below:
What are your thoughts? Can you see a part of you, an experience, a memory that maybe you have disowned? Can you imagine seeing the light in that shadow? Does it make you feel excited or uncomfortable to explore this process of owning?
love + light to you,
Join The Wellness ProjectGet free weekly insights & inspiration
- Get your FREE ebook: 21 Days to Free Your Mind, Fuel Your Body & Feed Your Soul