Welcome to Om Mama Love – a monthly membership to help mamas get their zen on with a nourishing practice of meditation, mindfulness and self love.
WHAT IS IT?
The Om Mama Love Membership delivers easy, bite-sized morsels of meditation, mindfulness and self-love.
It’s accessible. No fuss. Flexible spirituality. Delivered direct to your inbox each month. Designed to refuel and refill mamas with the love, zen and stillness they so need and deserve.
Guess what, mama…
You really need this! There are so many things we need, as mamas. We need more sleep. We could definitely do with more time. Maybe the chance to drink a full cup of soothing tea while it’s still hot. Or get a massage… the list goes on.
But, if I was limited to sharing only one thing that would truly help you; one thing that would make a bigger difference than all the sleep, time and support in the world, it would be this… meditation.
You’ve probably already heard how powerful meditation is. But did you know that…
- Meditation has been proven to do a better job at making you feel more alert and vital than sleep does!
- It’s also widely known to dramatically reduce the effects of stress and anxiety, helping you find a state of calm and clarity despite the challenges you face.
- Not to mention the increased connection meditation allows you to cultivate with yourself and others (i.e. your baby and family) through higher emotional intelligence and compassion.
Of course, despite the crazy number of benefits, there’s an undeniable truth: when you’re a mama, finding the time and energy to sit down and meditate can be tough…
…Which is where Om Mama Love comes in.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Om Mama Love will support you in starting (or reconnecting with) the most powerful self-care practice on the planet – meditation.
You’ll receive fresh, new content each month, in real time. Plus a few of my greatest hits, live calls and more – look out for them in the bonus section!
In just a few minutes each day, you’ll learn how to release the stress and overwhelm that’s been building in your belly, and tune in to the high-vibing emotions – like peace, stillness, and surrender – that allow you to feel your best, and be the mama, woman and partner you want to be.
Each month you will receive the following:
A brand new professionally recorded meditation from Claire that dives into common mama concerns, and experiences. This is your chance to find stillness in the beautiful storm of motherhood.
A never-heard-before podcast with incredible mamas to inspire and uplift you. 30 minutes of soul-infused wisdom, insights, personal sharing and more. You’ll walk away feeling held, heard and reignited on your mama path.
Personal mama stories from Claire to encourage reflection and invite new ways of thinking and being. Offering up golden nuggets, a fresh perspective and real-life stories to get you reflecting and rethinking.
An affirmation or ‘monthly mama mantra’ to keep you high-vibing and on point. A way to stay aligned and connected to your powerful journey through Om Mama Love and into meditation, mindfulness and self love.
Every month you will receive a new themed offering. You can download and keep the meditation and podcast – all yours, forever!
In addition to your monthly meditation, reflection, inspiration and affirmation all new members to om mama love will receive…
- Access to a private Facebook group – a support circle for us mamas to uplift, support and share. I will be regularly touching base in this group to share my own personal journey as I birth my second child and move into motherhood V2!
- Quarterly LIVE Coaching Calls (4 per year) with Claire – only for Om Mama Love members and your chance to ask me anything!
- Monthly emails to check in with a little mama love!
Designed by a mama for mamas. Destined to become your go-to resource for peacefulness, loving support, and ‘aha’ mama-moments.
The Om Mama Love Membership will support you to…
- Manage overwhelm
- Clear out anxious thoughts
- Learn to go with the flow + surrender
- Embrace what is
- Find inner peace and feel more content
- Become more resilient
- Be present and responsive
- Feel more at peace (more often than not!)
- Feel connected to yourself
- Feel nourished from within
- Learn new ways to cope
- Be inspired
- Feel part of the mamahood collective
Om Mama Love will help you find sacredness and stillness on your meditation mat… But even more importantly, it will show you how to infuse those qualities into your entire experience of motherhood.
When you join us you will receive, FREE, my Learning to Soften Your Control ebook – the perfect guidance on surrender, patience and showing up to what is.
For the ladies out there that are ‘with child’ and not yet chasing after your crazy-excitable-joyful toddler – the need for meditation, mindfulness, and love starts now. The better you are at filling up your own self-love cup whilst you are pregnant, the better equipped you’ll be mentally, emotionally and spiritually to face up to motherhood.
So, here’s a little gift for my pregnant mamas-to-be:
- Upon sign up, you’ll receive TWO pregnancy-focused meditations. Perfect to prepare you for the journey ahead!
- Not pregnant? That’s OK! Keep them for your next pregnancy or gift them to a special mama-to-be that you know will need some stillness, clarity and inner connection.
We are talking the price of a couple of coffees and a green juice here, mamas. You know you are worth more than that, right?
Anything you do for yourself as a woman and a mama is a massive investment. The stronger, happier, calmer, healthier and more present you are, the more love can be invested back into your little angels. You are the key to their mental, emotional, physical and energetic success in this world.
Did you know that the Om Mama Love Membership….
- Is less than the price of going to one meditation or yoga class
- Will go with you anywhere, anytime. You can meditate whilst breastfeeding. Listen to a podcast whilst baby snoozes in the pram. Take five minutes during naptime to set your intention and create your affirmation. Read the latest story from Claire during tummy time.
- Is for you AND your family. The benefits of a self-love practice will directly influence how you interact, engage and ultimately lead with love.
- Will simplify your spiritual self-love practice. Because, simple is best in mama-land!
- Provides you with reassurance that you are doing something with serious worth, for you!
- Is like having your own virtual mama-bestie to keep your energy, self worth + inner love running high!
And Om Mama Love is not…
- An ecourse. There are no timeframes to adhere to, no tests to pass, no deadlines to meet.
- A race or a competition. This is just about making YOU feel good, beautiful mama!
- About ‘doing the work’ (we do enough of that!) but about BEING in grace and presence
Immersing in Om Mama Love Means…
- Divine grace – feeling supported by something greater than you.
- Feeling held – from one mama to another.
- Finding your inner zen + space of stillness.
- A deep well of compassion, understanding and patience – for yourself, your children, your family and the journey of motherhood.
- You feel better! Less stressed, more capable, grateful, content, present, responsive and joyful.
Here’s what people are saying…
I find something new every time – a new insight, awareness or a shift in feeling and connection. Most often, my response to hearing Claire’s voice say “It is now time to leave this meditation” is… not yet! It is such a lovely space to occupy.
Jen McConachy, Sydney, Australia
It only took one track to convince me to buy Claire’s meditation album – it blew me away with it’s clear, strong and pretty vocals, and relaxing modern music. It’s one of the strongest meditation albums I’ve ever listened to. Although the meditations have a clear spiritual goal, they also remain very grounded.
Because of Claire’s gentle, empowered voice, you trust and feel totally at ease with Claire’s teachings – which is really what they are. This is not just a meditation album, it’s a learning experience. I would recommend this to my nearest & dearest, to help them feel peaceful, strong & empowered.
Frances Verbeek | Sydney, Australia
Stillness, Clarity, Connection has introduced me to meditation in a gentle, easily accessible way. Before now, meditation has been something forever on my to-do list, yet something I never made time for. After just two days of listening to Stillness, Clarity, Connection, I had already noticed a difference in my overall mood and in the way I reacted to moments of stress and tension. Now, I begin and end each day with one of Claire’s meditations and it’s a pleasant experience that I look forward to. Claire’s warm guidance has made finding moments of quiet achievable; a reminder to breathe and connect with the present moment.
Camilla Fisher | Newcastle, Australia
These 11 delightful meditations from Claire speak to my soul. To wake in the morning bleary eyed and allow myself to keep a state of softness as I am guided by her voice is the very definition of self-love. I feel supported and set up for the day. In some magical way the focus for each track seems directly crafted for what I need in my life at that time. Purchasing this album was a gift in so many ways.
Tania Morgan | Melbourne, Australia
As soon as I saw that Claire was releasing a meditation album, I knew I needed to dive straight in. Her latest meditations are a powerful collection of heart-centred meditations which have now become a vital tool in my wellness arsenal. Having a collection of meditations led by Claire’s soulful voice makes easing into meditation so much easier and I feel alive and more in tune with my mind and body. I love that I have a gift that I can give back to myself daily.
Kellie Howard-Dean | Gold Coast, Australia
Claire’s meditation album is quite possibly my favourite ever meditation related purchase. There’s such diversity of ‘issues’ covered within the tracks, but I know I’ll be feeling much calmer after no matter which I go for. They’re also a really great length. Enough time for me to really settle into the meditation ‘zone’, but not so long that I feel they’re taking too much time out of my day (as a meditation newbie!). Couldn’t recommend more highly!
Elizabeth Goddard | Nottingham, UK
Claire’s album is simply gorgeous. Her voice is calming and easy to listen to as she guides you through her beautifully constructed meditations. Each meditation is a perfect length to listen to at any time of day that works best for you. Her album would suit anyone, no matter where you are on your meditation journey. It offers everything that the title promises – it is an absolute must for everyone’s meditation toolkit.
Steph Lethlean | Bangkok, Thailand
Claire’s first meditation album Stillness, Clarity, Connection is the most beautiful collection of meditations I’ve ever come across. Her voice is gorgeous and soothing, and the meditations are not only relaxing, but engage my imagination in a way that opens new avenues of possibility each time I listen to them. After years of resisting building a regular meditation practice, I now look forward to the 10 minutes each morning that I spend listening to one of these lovely gems. It is truly transformative.
Vivian Liebenson | Maryland, USA
Om Mama Love is the sweetest, simplest, swiftest way to tune back in to the truth of who you are, so that you can be the mama you were born to be.
Will you join us for the journey?