MY 11 NTENTIONS FOR 2013 + AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOU!
I spend alot of time helping clients focus on their intentions, but sometimes I have to remind myself to sit down and do the same for myself.
So, I thought I’d be totally transparent and share with you where my heart is and what kind of life I want to create in 2013 and beyond. I LOVE the journey. Truly. I am so grateful for every moment because I am always learning. To me 2013 is another chance to learn, grow, absorb, experience.
*As a side note: if anyone is keen to work through goals and intentions for 2013 please get in touch – January is a fantastic time to lay down the foundations before the year is in full swing by February*
Here are my intentions for 2013. Whilst you are reading, perhaps think about your own?
- I intend to always put my health and well-being first. I had a few gentle (and some not-so gentle reminders) that in order to help others I have to be 100% whole, happy and balanced. After all I became a coach because I experienced the benefits of true health.
- I intend to be committed to a loving, open, honest relationship that allows space change and growth. To move from strength to strength in a relationship that I am eternally grateful for! I’m getting married this year. The wedding day is special, but it’s not where my focus is at. My partner and I spend lots of time talking about what kind of life we want, what kind of family we want to create, where are energy and focus should go.
- I intend to grow The Wellness Project. My business is very close to my heart – I want to (in conjunction with every other amazing wellness warrior!) help spread the message that health and happiness is something we all deserve and can have.
- I intend to deepen my skills as a coach, a yoga teacher and a businesswoman – this is to nurture my soul and my passions but also to help The Wellness Project (the joys of working for yourself and doing something you love!)
- I intend to ensure that my yoga practice is always my constant, guiding light.
- I intend to believe in my body and its capabilities. After a few injuries this year it’s been a long journey but I’m rebuilding and I want to continue this.
- I intend to fuse my connection to myself, the universe and the truth through Meditation. I can’t live without meditation, but sometimes I forget that. 2013 is about a dedicated, patient reconnection with my meditation practice.
- I intend to manifest amazing clients who are ready, willing and able. Many of my 2012 highlights have been my clients. I have learnt from every single one of them (THANK YOU!) and they have literally filled me with so much light and love. True inspirations.
- I intend to live in truth, love, peace, balance, health. Mostly, to always remember that when I move from this space, I cultivate more of it for myself, for those around, for my clients and that my life is. in turn, fuller. Richer.
- I intend to support and work with the health and wellness community. There are so many amazing individuals that rock my world and I see that together, as a collective we are stronger.
- I intend to regularly embrace switching off . To disconnect. To be more present to the living, breathing people in my life and to myself.
11 is a number that I see often. It’s a special number to me so it seems fitting that I ended there. The last intention is exactly what I’m doing now. As you read this I will be up north camping where there is no reception. 5 days of disconnecting to reconnect.
So, there you have it. My intentions, my heart’s desires. It’s out there and I am manifesting.
Have you started considering, even if it’s just a conversation in your heart, what you want going forward? To help you, perhaps reading over my recent blog on setting your new year intentions will help.
I also have some of the affirmations written in my journal that you might find helpful to you too:
I am healthy and filled with energy and I am taking the next step for my healing.
Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
There are people looking for exactly what I have to offer and we are being brought together by life.
The work I do on myself is not a goal it is a life-time project. A process that I choose to enjoy.
I am surrounded by love, light, support, kindness, positivity, and in turn I give this to all I meet.
I would love to hear what your intentions or favourite affirmations are? Feel free to share below.
Wishing you the lightest, brightest, love-filled 2013. I can’t wait to reconnect with you and continue sharing balance, true happiness and perfect health with you in the new year.
Saha to you,