I’M TAKING A MINI-BLOG BREAK
I’m going to do something I’ve never done…
As I write this I feel a little anxious – what I’m about to tell you is making me feel both uncomfortable + excited. It’s bringing up a whole lot of stuff; disappointing others, perfectionism, control…
Even more reason why I need to do this.
It’s been 2 years (WOW) that I have been religiously and lovingly writing to you and for you – my lovely tribe. Sharing with you my own journey, insights, inspiration and more through The Wellness Project blog.
But today, as I write this I feel strongly that I need a little break.
I’m going to press pause on blogging. For how long? Not that long… I think. Maybe I’ll post here and there, maybe I’ll just take a week or so off. I don’t know yet. I don’t mind that I don’t know.
It’s not because I’m over it or burnt out. In fact as I mentioned a few weeks back I’ve been smacked with the creativity stick – I am riding a full wave of inspiration + high octane energy. I have ideas literally brimming over. More than I can handle.
So I’m pressing pause. I love writing – oh how I love expressing myself through the written word but there are a few things that I’ve realised deserve my full attention right now.
- My Freedom Project members – we are nearing the finish line and I want to be present to support them and cheer them on. P.s round #2 commences February 2nd!
- This workbook I am in the throes of bringing to life. It’s all kinds of awesome. I can’t wait to get this baby out to you.
- Clarity, visions + feelings – I need to do the work, for myself, on bringing into being a beautiful 2014. I want to spend some time opening my heart to possibilities and mapping my desires.
- My refreshed website – it’s happening behind the scenes. I can’t wait to show you!
- The many writing gigs I’ve got – so many articles to finish!
That being said I’ll still be connecting via FB with my daily affirmations and shares. So come say hi on facebook!
AND I’ll be getting in touch when my new workbook is ready to launch!
Over to you: is there an area in your life that you need to press pause on in order to create space + bring in the new?? This is the perfect time for it!
Why not comment below and share with me where you need to press pause?
See you on the flip-side gorgeous!