HOW TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR SPIRITUALITY IN A HUMAN WORLD
How do you make peace with the spiritual/soulful lessons you are learning yet still be connected to and part of humanity?
I really wanted to open up this forum to talk about what the hell we do with our spiritual journey/learnings/lessons that (sometimes) don’t quite seem to ‘fit’ into our normal everyday life.
In today’s vlog, I tackle a really powerful question that came up last year in The Freedom Project members group.
These questions really got me thinking, and I know that so many of you out there wondering the same thing:
- What do we do in life when we are presented with situations where someone we know is deep in their story (i.e caught up in the drama, governed by Ego and just playing in an unconscious space)?
- Are we supposed to ignore and not pay attention to what this person is feeling, and keep reminding them that they are not their story?
- And if so, how do we live with a compassionate and empathetic attitude towards others. Isn’t that what Humanity is about?
- How do we make peace with what we know /learning – we are not those limiting stories – and yet still be part of humanity?
Good questions, huh!?
I know, personally, I have asked this question to myself many times. It’s all about finding that balance point between our ‘humanness’ and the world we are part of, juxtaposed against spiritual truths and higher consciousness.
It’s not an easy thing to do, but it’s possible. In fact, that’s the whole point of this crazy thing called life.
Ok, so CLICK PLAY below to hear how I make peace with my spirituality!
A few things to note:
+ In the VLOG share what I mean about ‘the story’, in case you are unsure. I breakdown how our ‘story’ and our ‘ego’ tend to be our go-to reference point (security blanket, confidant, safety net) but is actually our illusion. It’s not the truth of who we are.
+ I talk through the importance of living as a Spiritual being having a Human existence, and what that really means. Tapping into the essence of who you are is part of your journey – it’s a remembering process, BUT trust me when I say this, the whole gamut of the human experience is the vehicle – it is valid, important, soo special.
+ I share with you the difference with being ‘real’ with life versus getting consumed by it and putting your power into your story (or theirs!)
+ I help you make peace with spirituality, soulfulness and connecting with humanity. Our spiritual/soulful journey is not about ‘disconnecting’ from the world, from humanity, from people who aren’t ‘spiritual’… this about being in both realms. With your head on and your heart wide open.
Your turn: Share with me below – how do you feel about making peace with your spiritual journey/lessons/learnings with your humaness + humanity?
Before I leave you, at the end of video I share some info on The Freedom Project. If you are intrigued by my ecourse and feel called to it CLICK HERE to find out more!
love + light,
Join The Wellness ProjectGet free weekly insights & inspiration
- Get your FREE ebook: 21 Days to Free Your Mind, Fuel Your Body & Feed Your Soul