Episode #8: How to round off the year and prepare for the new one.
Episode #8: The A to Your Q with Claire Obeid.
How to round off the year and prepare for the new one.
I received this question (quite a few times) from readers and followers
“I’d love to learn how you round off the year and prepare for the year ahead”
Such a good question! I’m such a fan of reviewing, reflecting and learning from what was and using that as a sounding board to leap forward into the next stage/season/time.
In this episode I share how I personally do this – the actual process that I do to reflect on one year before setting intentions and goals for the next.
In this episode I share:
- The step-by-step process I use to review the year
- Why it’s so important to not get weighed down by too much structure and goal-setting
- How you can learn from what has happened and get clarity on what you want
- Why we shouldn’t hang out in what didn’t happen or what we didn’t like/love
- My favourite way to set intentions and dreams for the year ahead
- Creating your own intentions and affirmations
- The power of structure once you’re clear on your feelings and intentions
Listen to the episode:
I mention my ebook: INSPIRED – A DIY Retreat Guide to Distil Your Dreams + Clarify Your Visions. Get your copy of that HERE.
Check out Danielle LaPorte’s Desire Map HERE.
I should also add, which I forgot to mention in the episode, is that getting support so you can attend a class is super special and important too. Or maybe it’s attending a mums and bubs class or a somewhere with a creche!
What about you? What’s your favourite review/reflecting and intention setting practice?
P.s if you loved this episode, don’t forget to give this podcast a 5-star review in iTunes so I can keep on bringing you amazing interviews, insights and chats.
love + light,