Episode #20: Becoming A Priestess with Julie Parker
Episode #20: Becoming A Priestess
Do you know what a Priestess is? Is there a part within you that feels called and lit up by the mere word, Priestess? I feel it. And from the day I heard that Julie Parker was embarking on her Priestess Journey many years ago I’ve been intrigued and desperately wanted to learn more. So here we are – I’ve finally got to sit down with Julie and ask all the Priestess-y questions I needed to, and I’m certain you are going to SOAK this one straight into your soul. Maybe you feel called to become a Priestess too? Maybe this really strikes an inner chord – a remembrance – that calls out to you.
Julie’s official bio:
Hailed by ELLE Magazine as a ‘self-help guru,’ Julie Parker is the Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy where she passionately trains and supports heart centered people to become life coaches. The Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine, a published author, podcast host and in demand speaker, Julie has inspired thousands of people on stages all over the world and is the recipient of numerous leadership and women’s business awards.
Julie is also a modern day Priestess with a focus on her Celtic, Nordic and Roman lineage. She is committed to contributing to a world where qualities of intuition, presence, nurturing, spiritual exploration, social justice and service are honoured. Julie is currently undertaking intensive training to become a Priestess of the Magdalene and she holds sacred circles in honour of the Goddess and Wheel of the Year regularly.
Julie lives in Melbourne with her husband, stepdaughter and two much loved adopted cats.
In this episode we cover:
- What exactly is a Priestess?
- How Julie found herself on the Priestess Journey
- How to become a Priestess.
- How do you LIVE as a Priestess in our modern, daily life?
- The rituals, sacred practices and other ‘elements’ that you weave into your Priestess Life.
- Creating an altar that changes with the seasons.
- What IS the Divine Feminine to you.
- How does one start inviting the DF more into their daily life.
- Why is BEAUTY so important to you?
- How Julie FREES her mind, FUELS her body and FEEDS her soul
- What you can expect from Julie in 2018.
Listen to the episode:
Connect with Julie:
Subscribe on iTunes
Feel free to comment and share below – does this reader question resonate with you? Are you learning to say NO or still struggling with it?
P.s if you loved this episode, don’t forget to give this podcast a 5-star review in iTunes so I can keep on bringing you amazing interviews, insights and chats.
love + light,