Episode 14: Learning to open wide with Melissa Ambrosini
Episode #14: Learning to open wide with Melissa Ambrosini
Relationships are at the very core of our human existence and soul journey.
Without them what is there? Together, Mel and I explore what it means to Open Wide and how they feeds into relationships, of all forms.
In this episode we cover:
- Mel’s mantra – open wide – and how she starts her day with it
- What her new book ‘Open Wide’ is about
- Relationships as our biggest assignments and how to become willing to see the lessons within
- Crystal Clear Communication
- Relationships that need space instead of attention.
- The words in our vocabulary that we need to let go of.
- The need to cultivate deep love for yourself – and how this is the first step.
- How your truth is different from someone else’s.
- Aligning to your soul partner by getting clear on your values and beliefs.
- Conscious sex practices versus junk food sex.
- Orgasmic Meditation
- How Mel frees her mind, fuels her body and feeds her soul.
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe on iTunes
Get your hands on Melissa’s new book here.
We also talk about OM – Orgasmic Meditation. Check them out here.
Connect with Melissa
And as always, if you loved this episode, don’t forget to give this podcast a 5-star review in iTunes so I can keep on bringing you amazing interviews, insights and chats and we can keep spreading wellness far and wide.
love + light,