Episode #12: A Human Kind of Christmas
Episode #12: A Human Kind Christmas
In conversation with various people (IRL and online) about Christmas there seems to a be a real mix of people and their perspectives on this time of year.
There are those that just relish the celebration of it – the gift giving, carols, social time. And then there are those who find this time – especially ‘Christmas Day’ – as something they have to ‘get through’. Coping seems to be the key word!
It seems some people don’t find Christmas a time of kindness or joy – or maybe this season is filled with too many ‘to-dos’ on the list and people to see (that maybe they don’t get along with) or even heartache and loss.
In this episode I share:
- How to make Christmas more heart centered.
- Being conscious and impeccable with your word.
- Why conscious communication is imperative at Christmas.
- Tuning into feelings – see the world and the people around you through your heart.
- My invitation to be kind, deliberate, reflective, attentive to those around you.
- Ways to offer up more kindness to others.
- Willingness to connect from the heart and seat of love.
- The power of ‘praying‘ for others.
- Putting social media on pause during Christmas.
Listen to the episode:
How do you feel about Christmas? Has this helped you as you start your Christmas celebration? Maybe this is an episode worth sharing to your family and friends.
P.s if you loved this episode, don’t forget to give this podcast a 5-star review in iTunes so I can keep on bringing you amazing interviews, insights and chats.
love + light,