CRUNCHY SUMMERY GLUTEN + SUGAR FREE MUESLI
I had a few requests to post up the recipe for this delicious, super healthy + light summer muesli. You can pre-mix all the dry ingredients (maybe increase the ratios to make a big batch) and keep it into a container in the fridge, ready to go for breakfast.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Puffed Brown Rice
- 1/2 Pre-cooked Tri-Coloured Quinoa
- 1/2 mix seeds and nuts (I like pepitas, sunflower seeds, crushed almonds)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 coconut flakes
- 1 tbls maca
- A sprinkle of chia seeds
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Yoghurt (coconut or whole milk)
- Fruit of your choice (I usually use 1/2 a banana)
- Milk of your choice – I prefer homemade Almond Milk
What to do:
- Toss all dry ingredients together.
- Add sliced banana/fruit
- Add a big dollop of yoghurt
- Pour in 1/2 cup of your preferred milk
- Add some flavour with more cinnamon or rice malt syrup if you want more sweetness.
Too easy. Eat + Enjoy.
Love + light,