CHOC PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
I have another incredible raw, vegan dessert from one of my gorgeous readers.
Are you ready for mouth-watering goodness?
This amazing recipe came from Emily Holmes from Conscious Foodie. I love that Emily is on a mission to spread the word about natural wellness and health, nutritional wholefoods, clean organic living, a sustainable future, self love, gratitude and kindness. When she’s not writing you can find her juicing her greens, meditating, walking barefoot, sitting in the sun, drinking peppermint tea and making raw desserts. Sounds like my kind of gal!
I think Emily has got the right idea when it comes to food – Keep it conscious AND delicious.
If you make this please share a picture of it of it via instagram. Tag @consciousfoodie and @claireOwellness.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup nuts (I used pecans)
- 1 cup pitted fresh dates
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 cups raw cashews soaked for 4 hours in filtered water and drained
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 5 tablespoons raw cacao powder
What to do:
- Process the 3 base ingredients in a food processor until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Press mixture into a round cheesecake tin.
- Place base into the freezer to set.
- Process cashews, coconut oil and water in a food processor until smooth. Add maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla powder and raw cacao powder and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour choc peanut butter mixture onto the base and set in the fridge overnight.
love + light,