5 ON FRIDAY – MY BEAUTY ROUTINE
Happy Easter! I know most of you are with your family and friends enjoying the long weekend and so you should. I am too!
Here is this week’s 5 on Friday with a difference. I bare myself to you, 100% naked…did that get your attention? I only mean bare-faced, no make-up, nada, zip, nothing at all.
Check out today’s VLOG – I filmed this two week’s ago but it’s now 1 week to go before the Wedding Day So I thought I’d share with you my humble beauty routine and expose myself au naturel.
For those that are keen to note the products I mentioned.
1) Cleanse: with Almond Oil (any health food shop/online/supermarket should sell it)
2) Hydrate: with a serum from Trilogy – CoQ10 or Nutrient Serum
3) Moisturise: with Organic 100% Rose Hip Oil (I alternate between Rosehip, Coconut Oil and sometimes a Aesop Hydrator I received as a gift)
4) Exfoliate: with a natural creation. For the face: brown sugar, finely ground nuts, cinnamon, coconut oil mix. For the body I currently use a coconut flake, coconut oil and epsom (you can buy this from About Life) and follow with a lather up of coconut oil
5) Mask: using a pure Kaolin from About Life or any other Health Food Shop
A BIG thanks for watching! If you enjoyed this video about my natural beauty routine, I think you’ll love my free 3-part video guide – 3 Steps to More Wellness. Head back to my homepage – The Wellness Project – to submit your details and you’ll get instant access to my awesome FREE video guide, straight to your inbox.
Enjoy the long weekend!
love + light